The following are two good alternatives to Bittrex offering secured Two-Factor Authentication:
(1) Binance is an altcoin exchange with low trading fees (0.1% buy and sell fee). Binance’s daily trading volume as of January 8, 2018 is approximately $6.5 billion USD.
How to use Binance Exchange:
(2) Kucoin is another alternative altcoin exchange to Bittrex with low trading fees (0.1% buy and sell fee). Kucoin’s daily trading volume as of January 8, 2018 is approximately $311 million USD. They offer many altcoins earlier than competitors which allows users to take early profits while these new altcoins start trading at low market cap before they appear on a more popular exchange.
It’s a good idea to sign up for more than one altcoin exchange so that you can buy a wider range of altcoins; moreover, prices on exchanges often varies so you may find a lower price for the same coin.
Are these exchanges secure?
Just as with Bittrex, Binance and Kucoin exchanges use the latest 2FA (two factor) authentication using Google Authenticator App available for Apple’s iOS and Android. It’s highly recommended to install the app to secure your account. In addition, once your trading has been completed, it’s best practice to transfer and store your crypto coins in a wallet off of the exchange.
Which new ‘next generation’ crypto currency exchange is highly anticipated for 2018?
UPcoin is a new crypto exchange, offering up to 1000 cryptocurrencies from day one of trading and fiat deposits and withdrawals. Trading starts in March 2018. They opened new account registration on January 7, 2018 and have signed up 150,000 users as of January 11, 2018. UPcoin is offering $500 in trading fee credit bonus to the first 250,000 new sign-ups who complete a survey during the sign-up process.
UPcoin’s frequently asked questions (FAQs):
1) How can I use the $500 bonus?
The bonus $500 you receive at registration can be used only to cover your trading fees when trading begins. We want to make it clear from the start that this is the only purpose of this bonus.
2) When do you start?
UPcoin’s roadmap is split up in three main stages:
– Pre-launch December 24, 2017 – January 31, 2018
– Beta testing February 1, 2018 – February 28, 2018
– Live Trading begins March 1, 2018
3) Can I withdraw my sign up bonus of $500?
The bonus $500 you receive at registration cannot be withdrawn. This money can be used only to cover your trading fees. We want to make it clear from the start that this is the only purpose of this bonus.
4) Is UPcoin going to support deposits/withdrawals of fiat (USD) money?
Yes, starting in Q2, 2018 payment processors will be added to UPcoin, allowing users to make deposits/withdrawals using fiat money.
5) Is this an ICO?
No, UPcoin is not an ICO. We are not running an ICO due to legal implications of an exchange running its own ICO. Project is funded via venture investments.
6) I took the survey and joined your social media, but I’m not seeing my $500 bonus. Why?
After you are done with all steps, please scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the button that says ‘Complete activation and claim my $500’. You will then see your bonus.
If you are on mobile phones, please log out and log back in to complete your activation upon which you will see your $500 bonus in your account. Be the first 250k users to open an account to get $500 bonus credit in trading fees.
About the Author:
A former EPA member, Tim is currently teaching in the San Francisco Bay Area. With his experience in computer engineering Tim tracks emerging blockchain technology developments in the crypto currency space. He became a digital cash enthusiast after seeing the rapid growth of the Ethereum blockchain enterprise in banking and trade. Tim has a successful record of selecting digital assets for exceptional return on investment.
During the winter months, you will likely find Tim skiing down the slopes of Squaw Alpine ski resort in Tahoe. If you are a skier or rider, you should check out SnowPals.org and join his San Francisco Bay Area based club to socialize and network with skiers and boarders who want to find like minded folks for ski trips to Lake Tahoe and to other popular ski destinations.
- Use Cases For Distributed Ledger Technology AKA Blockchain
- 19 Industries The Blockchain Will Disrupt
- Growing trend of venture capital investments in crypto currencies
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Bank of America is betting big on blockchain with its filing of 20 blockchain patents
- Criticisms of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cryptocurrency, ICOs and the new Blockchain Technology
- Why And How You Can Start Investing in Cryptocurrency
- Step-by-Step Tutorial on How to Buy Your First Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin on Coinbase
- Analysis of OmiseGo OMG Asset Tokens
- How to Buy OmiseGo (OMG) Asset Tokens and other Altcoins on Bittrex
- Cryptocurrency Blockchain Terminology