Market cap is calculated by multiplying the number of coins in supply by the individual value of each coin.
Why invest in crypto-currency?
Most likely you’ve heard of bitcoin and it’s infamous use in Darknets and ransom-ware demands but do you really know what cryptocurrency is and why the underlying blockchain technology is being used worldwide in enterprise level applications?
Blockchain’s characteristics of being a secure, efficient and decentralized platform that runs smart contracts and Decentralized Applications, but without downtime, censorship, fraud, or third-party interference are the main reasons why blockchain applications are being developed and used globally by both corporations and governments.
Key Indicators Why You Should Invest In Cryptocurrency
- The real value of blockchains and crypto currency technology – Blockchain Technology Explained
- 19 Industries The Blockchain Will Disrupt
- One of the best indicators an investment asset is valuable and profitable lies in the sharp upward growth curve of venture capital(VC) investments in crypto currencies. VCs have smart teams working to manage billions of dollars of investments and they are tasked with investing in assets which provide the best return on investment (ROI).
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Becomes World’s Largest Open-source Blockchain Initiative with the total membership exceeding 150 organizations in less than seven months; recent additions include Cisco Systems, Scotiabank, Mastercard, and Microsoft.
- A key indicator of innovation is the growth of new blockchain patents for enterprise level applications. Bank of America is going big on blockchain, plans to file 20 patents.
Investing and Trading Crypto Coins
Bookmark my blog (bookmark keyboard short-cut: press ‘Ctrl’ + ‘D’) to keep updated on breaking developments in blockchain innovations and the expanding universe of digital currency.
About the Author:
A former EPA member, Tim is currently teaching in the San Francisco Bay Area. With his experience in computer engineering Tim tracks emerging blockchain technology developments in the crypto currency space. He became a digital cash enthusiast after seeing the rapid growth of the Ethereum blockchain enterprise in banking and trade. Tim has a successful record of selecting digital assets for exceptional return on investment.
During the winter months, you will likely find Tim skiing down the slopes of Squaw Alpine ski resort in Tahoe. If you are a skier or rider, you should check out SnowPals.org and join his San Francisco Bay Area based club to socialize and network with skiers and boarders who want to find like minded folks for ski trips to Lake Tahoe and to other popular ski destinations. Submit a question, suggestion or comment.
- Step-by-Step Tutorial on How to Buy Your First Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin on Coinbase
- Analysis of OmiseGo OMG Asset Tokens
- How to Buy OmiseGo (OMG) Asset Tokens and other Altcoins on Bittrex
- Cryptocurrency Blockchain Terminology